Vortex Electrical uses the highest quality Goods available, and the Goods will be installed in accordance with industry guidelines and all relevant Australian Standards. The applicable primary standards are AS 3000, AS 5033 and AS 4777.
We provide a standard minimum retailer’s warranty period of 5 years, on the operation and performance of the whole PV system including workmanship and products. An additional workmanship warranty of the solar system of 5 years will apply. Making workmanship warranty of installation 10 years from the date of the installation.
The warrantees offered are additional to any other guarantee or warranty you (the consumer) may have:
from the manufacturer of the System; or under any applicable law, including the Australian Consumer Law.
System Warranty / Guarantees We guarantee:
- our workmanship
- the workmanship of our contractors in installing the System; and
- If Goods installed by Vortex Electrical fail, we will replace the Goods free of charge for a
period of five years from the invoice date within a reasonable timeframe.
- If Goods supplied by us have a longer manufacturer’s warranty than 5 years, Vortex Electrical will handle warranty claims for the Goods for the life of the manufacturer’s
warranty where applicable. You the consumer will not be entitled to a claim on the guarantee in instances of:
- Your existing electrical installation, wiring and fuse box faulting.
- Any consequential or other loss incurred by the customer as a result of Goods failure.
- Any customer supplied Goods.
- Any malicious damage, damage caused by abuse, neglect or accident.
- Any damage caused by vermin, animals or pests.
- Any “acts of God”, e.g. lightning, hail, storm or flood damage and damage normally covered by a householder’s property insurance.
- Any work on the installation after the installation has been completed by an unauthorised person causing issues and faults with the install will not be claimable unless found to be Vortex Electrical workmanship issues.
All physical work to be undertaken on the solar installation must be put in writing to Vortex Electrical so we can record works completed
- Estimations of solar production figures given on handover of the installation to the Customer are given in good faith but are estimates only calculated via data from the Bureau of meteorology on past history . Vortex Electrical has no liability for any loss, cost or damage for failure of the Goods to attain such figures unless specifically guaranteed by the Company in writing.
Any such written guarantees will be subject to the recognised tolerances applicable to such figures.